Survey Spain Chartered Surveyors has been providing building surveys and valuations in mainland Spain and the Balearic and Canary Islands since 2003 and been the leading company based in the Costas since 2005. In 2007 we created our Network of Independent RICS Chartered Surveyors covering the whole of the country and its islands. Our clients include banks, international law and accountancy firms, private and high-net worth individuals, and UK and Irish Courts and Government agencies including the Serious Organised Crime Agency, Serious Fraud Office and IBRC.
- A Network of 12 RICS Chartered Surveyors based throughout Spain, Gibraltar and Southern Portugal offering independent and impartial advice with the client’s interest always first.
- The Principals have over 12 years experience of the Spanish real estate market with expert knowledge of regulations, planning etc. And some of the members have been working here for more than 25 years. As well as our experience, we keep ourselves up to date with anything new that may affect you or your property.
- We offer fluency in English and Spanish and thus are able to assist with any discussions with property owners, developers, contractors and any other professionals.
- We act promptly, diligently and with due skill and care, always ensuring our clients are fully informed of progress and any new matters that might affect them or their property providing a unique quality of service.
- Highly professional, experienced and ethical with the backup of our professional organisation, The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).
- Full RICS compliant professional indemnity insurance covers all reports.
- Due to our education, qualifications and experience, our reports are accepted by Law Courts, solicitors, Tax authorities, developers, contractors, etc.
- Survey Spain has won international awards including the AIPP (Association of International Property Professionals) 2011 Award to Associates for the 'Most Outstanding Example of Customer Service'; and also in 2011 the OPP (Overseas Property Professionals) Award for Excellence (Best Overseas Property Business).
- We have a professional ‘conscience’, putting ourselves in the place of our clients, providing them with the information that we know they require and not only that for which they ask. We disclose any conflicts of interest as soon as we are aware of them and respect client confidentiality.
Mr Manfredi, Italy
When we first started looking for a property in Spain we registered with many agents including Andersen Fox. However, very early on in the process,we stopped using the other agents and worked exclusively with Andersen Fox, the CEO Mike and his team. We found them to be very professional, efficient, honest and trustworthy. In addition, because they have access to all of the properties for sale in the Costa del Sol, we found there was no need to be dealing with the other agents and this made it easier to have Mike and his team as one point of contact. I am very happy to recommend Mike and his team to anyone who is looking to buy a property on the Costa del Sol.